Tailor made fashion for women is gaining momentum worldwide. Prepping now for what you should wear to all the holiday parties will save you time. Down the road you’ll have one less thing to worry about during all the rush.
Holiday fashion is expected to be awash in glittering gold and pink hues. While an all black ensemble is still expected, lighter colors such as camel and sand are breaking through the monotony.
For the party season, we suggest 5 holiday looks that can be created and handmade for you by The San Francisco Tailor studio for the modern woman:
1. Stand out in a custom vest. What makes this stylish is the element of surprise. It’s unconventional at holiday parties, where women resort to dresses. Make a chic statement in a classic silk ivory or black vest paired with dark trousers or slim fitting blue jeans.
2. Wear a tailored tuxedo. Party the night away as you rock a tuxedo jacket. For a true party vibe, opt for a midnight blue tux with a satin shawl collar. Pair with a tube top, silk blouse or shell underneath. Bold enough to mimic celebrities? Get tape & watch this video tutorial to prevent any wardrobe malfunctions.
3. Dare to shine and sparkle. If you’re getting a tuxedo jacket, take it up a notch. Opt for one with tails. Shine in that social spotlight. Or sparkle in a sequined dress matched with a black tuxedo jacket with tails. Wallflowers might shy away from this style adventure.
4. LBD. A party is never complete without a phenomenal LBD, or little black dress. It’s pretty predictable. So stylists recommend a tuxedo jacket over your favorite little black dress. Other women will cover up with typical shawls, scarves or cardigan sweaters.
5. Short suits are a popular trend now. The patterned fabric looks chic and provacative at any given occasion. Matching shorts and tailor made suit jackets seem a bit cheeky whereas skirt suits and trouser suits are more conventional.