As you plan for Memorial Day weekend, don’t forget to get a manicure. Your significant other may pop the question you’ve been waiting for…
all of you, newly engaged couples!
So, you’ve put a dent in your bank account to buy that ring … and to propose at that swank white-linen restaurant.
These 3 considerations will streamline your groomsmen’s look and style in minutes:
- What time is your event? Evenings are more formal than afternoon affairs.
Review our former entry ‘What do I wear to a wedding that is where?!’
- Will the event feature Oscar-nominated costumes?
If you have a unique theme, send us a sketch or photo with your measurements.
- Dreaming of a rustic wedding in the country or modern loft wedding in the city?
We suggest lighter colors and varied textures for the former.
- How will the groom stand out from his groomsmen?
Dress the groom in a 3-piece suit and accessories, the guys in 2-piece suits of the same color.
Whatever your budget, our custom-tailored suits or tuxedos lessen the stress of the men most important to you — from the father of the bride to the groom, from groomsmen to the ring bearer — who will attend the weeding.
- Rental tuxedos are like bowling shoes. Own your look for the price of a rental.
These men get high-quality clothing they can wear to other special occasions.
- No rushing around to pick up and return the tux days before and after the ceremony.
We can conveniently deliver all bespoke clothing to your door.
- Relaxed, confident and comfortable is how men feel in custom-made clothes.
These clothes are tailored to personal measurements, presenting men at their personal best.