First, congrats to all newly engaged couples!
We know serious thought and time has been spent on planning proposals. We also know some money and thought have been spent on that bling of a ring!
Here are some considerations for you to decide:
- What time is your event? Evenings are more formal than afternoon affairs.
- Will the event have an Oscar-nominated red carpet ambiance?
Want guests to confuse your groom with James Bond?
- Rustic wedding in the country or modern loft wedding in the city?
Whatever your budget, our custom-tailored suits or tuxedos will lessen the stress of the men who are most important to you — from the father of the bride to the groom, from groomsmen to the ring bearer.
- Rental tuxedos remind them of bowling alley shoes and/or roller skates.
These men get high-quality clothing they can choose to wear to other special occasions.
- Rushing to pick up and return the tux days before and after the wedding isn’t fun.
We conveniently deliver the bespoke clothing to your doorstep.
As the organizer, everybody’s already checking in with you.
- Relaxed, confident and comfortable is how men feel in custom-made clothes.
These clothes are tailored to personal measurements, presenting men at their personal best.