It’s September & while some are back in school, you — recent graduate — are beginning to climb the corporate ladder. Good luck, we’re here with you every step of the way!
1) Set your own tone: Others will take notice as your made to measure suit testifies to your attention to detail, creativity and discernment. Readymade suits rarely fit well and often need alterations, which may not leave you completely satisfied. Mass manufactured apparel doesn’t account for the asymmetry of your body. They actually call attention to a hip that’s higher than the other, or one arm longer.
2) Get the perfect fit: Tailor made professional wear will fit you so well that you’ll feel confident. Be content knowing your suit expresses yourself and it looks good. Garments are made from your exact measures. Our tailors even leave a small margin in case you gain or shed some weight in the near future. Your fit isn’t affected dramatically. This is a serious advantage over department store drones.
3) Define specifications and distinctions: Style your suit according to your taste and preference. Don’t settle for an off-the-rack suit that’s flawless in design, but in a color and/or fabric you don’t like. Worse yet, you find a superior quality fabric in your color — but the style doesn’t flatter your body type. It’s almost impossible to find the perfect combination of design, color and fit. But ordering custom made suits online easily overcomes this trifecta!
4) Less hassle: When we deliver your made to measure garments to your door in a month, you won’t need to have them altered. Bespoke clothes certainly save you time and effort, so claim that prize for time management and efficiency expertise.
5) Quality modern tailoring at an accessible price: Expect a fully customizable suit to your liking since you call all the shots including the price tag. A la carte extras let you to make elegance and luxury as affordable as you want.
If you dress for the position you want, tailor made suits have a huge competitive advantage over off-the-rack office wear. Now that you’re eager to express yourself, let’s move on to measurements and making certain your suit fits in part 2.